Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Random Wednesday Thoughts

Tom Ridge steps down - does he run for office in the future? Is he the nominee to succeed Bush in 2008? Could he make PA red? Who takes over at DHS? I like Asa Hutchinson (Having met him), but don't rule out good ole George Elmer Pataki.

Which brings me to my next topic - NY... The center of the 2006 political universe? scoff if you must, but I think it's likely, with both a big name Gov. and Senate race. If Pataki goes to DC, who runs for his spot? Name an influential NYS republican - I bet you their name is on the list.

Baseball - Steinbrenner - DON'T DO IT. A 28 yr old Javier Vazquez is better than a 39 yr old Randy Johnson. Always. Get rid of Kevin Brown, keep the young guys - we need them. Not many Young guys left.

I'd Kill for some snow. I'm just in the mood.

That's all for today. Back with more another day.

No comments: