Monday, November 29, 2004

It's been two weeks...

But I was on a mini-vacation, plus thanksgiving, so sue me.

and plus, I gotta be honest, there isn't much interesting of note - I stopped watching cable news, because I couldn't stand any more of the Peterson trial.

Had some very interesting post-election discussions with friends - insights on how, even though the republicans I know were glad they won, many were sad that it had to be an issue like gay marriage that did it. They recognize that dividing Americans based on hate of a group is a bad thing - too bad much of the country isn't smart enough to see it as well.

And, just because Joe asked for it, check it out - http://www.spitzer2006.com/ - It's an interesting site - not quite a campaign yet, but getting there. Anyways, sign up, be a friend of Eliot, check out the page often, and tell then Joe sent you. He deserves the points more than I.

Ok, I'm out - hopefully something to write about tomorrow in the news...

No comments: