Monday, March 28, 2005

Assorted Sheet

March Madness - I know, I know - someone kill me for complaining about 'Cuse. Great games this weekend though - comebacks galore. This coming weekend... look for UNC and Illinois to win close ones... setting up a nice championship game matchup.

Baseball - I am getting very excited, aren't you? Seeing many, many pieces of Nats paraphenalia too. April 3, ESPN, 8PM - Sawx/Yanks to get us started, live from the Bronx.

Halo 2 - New Multiplayer maps announced! Will be great to add new stuff to an already legendary game. That leads me too...

I broke down and got Xbox Live last week. I love it. I was missing a sense of community in my gaming, missing the trash talking that went down on HT9 and the post-game post-mortems. Xbox Live gives you that feeling, between the headset functionality and the ability to add others onto your 'box to play in the same room as you. Team Sweet Lips is in the House. In the words of D Pain - You are going down like a sweet muffin!

Yes, I know I should be ranting about something, but frankly, besides Michael Jackson (something I tune out) and the constant Schiavo coverage (can we remove that feeding tube from the cable news networks, please?) there isn't much for me to discuss. Political updates to follow as they become available, but it's a slow time in DC right now.

No comments: